Saturday, March 3, 2012

Holding On To Memories






High schools coming and now more than ever I realize how different everything will be. It wasn't until this year until I realized how much people can change. As we start to grow up and separate into different high schools, it dawned on me that they aren't the only ones who have changed. Its only when you realized some people have changed for the worst, when you appreciate how they were. When you spend every moment looking at them, remembering how things used to be, but knowing they could never be like that again. Someone once told me,
 "People come into your life for a purpose. Some people will be apart of your life for a while, while other people only make an appearance. When someone is no longer in your life, it is simply because you've learned what you can from that relationship." So remember those memories, and hold on to them.  Because I guarantee you at one point, you've changed their life just as much as they've changed yours.

Change:

I turn around to walk away
Wishing you'd ask me to stay
I care too much to let you go
Thinking there's things I'll never know
That for as long as your around
My life will be like a gentle sound
I hope that as time comes to be
You will always remember me
And while I think of all I put you through
I know I must have meant something to you
So I'll hold on to those memories
As the wind blows through the trees
I look at the black-road floor
And wait for the day I will see you once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment