Monday, March 12, 2012

My Insperations

                                                                            
From left to right: Kelsie Christsensen, Maddy Stone, Nick Yarro, me, Adrian Hallberg






Friends are amazing, especially best friends, They're always there for you when you need them, they see you through your worst sides, and they still love you.
The first picture I have is a TV Show called "Friends" and I absolutely love this show! Although these 5 people are completely different, they all come together and have a friendship that is so strong. They would do anything for each other, no matter how much they don't get along. This show also reminds me of a couple of my closest friends that have been through so much with me. Although I have so many amazing friends, these couple of friends have always put up with me, and I know that they would be there whenever I need them...they inspire me.
Just to name a few of them:
Maddy Stone
Adrian Hallberg
Nick Yarro
Gene Hiatt
Rachel Greenwood and so many more.
Some of them I have known for a long time, others not as long, but overall they are always there when I need them. I could never forget the amazing memories I've had with each of them.
My best friends, by far, are the people I look up to. From the laughing, to the hard times, they have your back.
No friendship is perfect, but true friendship means never giving up on them, no matter what. Knowing that what you have is too important to throw away. So this post is dedicated to my best friends, I will always love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment