Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Take A Chance

So, I liked this boy, and sure enough it was one of my best friends. Yeah, cliche ;) I'm not sure how long I liked him, or how much. I guess it was easier liking him, because I could be myself around him. And I guess you could say it was harder too, because you know that risking that friendship isn't worth finally being more than friends.
But another thing with liking your best friend, is you notice all the little things people don't notice. All the things they do that show you that your friendship means a lot to them and all the little mixed signs they give you. I guess that's why it's so hard getting over them. They may constantly be sending mixed signals, but maybe girls do too. But the difference is boys don't give it as much thought as girls do...
Every girl has a hard time understanding guys. Sometimes boys can be the cause of your tears, your songs, your stories, but at the end of the day, the best thing you can do is be you, and if that isn't enough for a guy, then he isn't worth your time.
Although I spent a lot of the time confused about my feelings, I also know that we should never regret a single decision we've made. Everything is a learning experience, and if it didn't work out, then that means there's someone out there for you who can make it work.

The Whispers of Our Memories


Your memories are everything
When the time comes I hope you'll see
My stories will always be
The whispers of our memories


Everything you've said I'd never doubt
All those thoughts you never shared
Wishing for you to let them out


Would you have told me how you felt?
Never doubting those memories that made you smile
Those perfect moments when you realize its all worth while
All the tears that I let fall


Are forgotten when I think of the person I know is you.
And that person you are around me,
Is the you I know to be true.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy! It's Bronson :) Soooo I read this post and I totally know what this feels like! Believe me, boys do give it thought if they REALLY like a girl. If he likes you, and if he's brave, in the near future he'll do something that will confirm that he likes you. If he isn't a brave one, then maybe you need to get him in an environment where he can be out of his shell and express how he feels. Whatever you feel like doing :) KEEP POSTING!

    -Bronson (Your Blue Buddy)

    ReplyDelete